Content for IT company
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for content for my business website. The business is an IT outsourcing and consulting business. I am looking for 5 pages of content, each about 300-400 words in length, written in a professional tone. The pages, data assurance, data integrity, data migration, homepage, and contact, are detailed below.
Here descriptions of our core business offerings:
• Have peace of mind that your data is highly available and safe. We use the latest trends and implementations of information technology security
• Configure network security (firewalls, user access controls, malware detector, antivirus software, mobile device integration, etc.)
• Available and 100% correct – that is what every company wants with their data.
◦ Whether using a cloud solution, hosting data within a local server, or using a 3rd party to host data we make sure it is available and accurate.
◦ Able to “translate” from legacy programming languages to modern programming languages
▪ Allows users to upgrade to modern cpu infrastructures/platforms
• Relocate databases and information
◦ Could be due to upgrading/replacing old hardware or software
◦ Integrating or combining existing data sets
◦ Upgrade/update legacy systems to newer/modern programming language
• Ensure complete data transfer with no corrupted data
• Minimize impact to users, can migrate overnight, over weekends, holidays, during planned outages, etc. - we work around the client's schedule
• Migrate to a cloud infrastructure – have data readily available and secure even with mobile devices
• The homepage should talk a little about each of the 3 core offerings and have some marketing added into it to entice new clients to contact us.
• The contact page should have some marketing lingo in it to entice potential clients to reach out if they have any questions or would like a consultation. I will be using a contact form to collect the message, so you could reference 'use the contact form to …'
Skills: english, marketing, outsourcing