Hire more than 5 Members for my all projects
one project is explain here please review
I would like help in making a circuit card assembly that does the following;
1. Take in 120V Ac
2. Output is 4 independent chanells that can be arranged from 3 to 12 V Dc.
3. Output is controlling a heating element that takes in 120V Ac
3. Has a microcontroller
4. Microcontroller to actuate 3 motors and 1 soloenoid valve.
5. microcontroller to control the time of which 3 of the motors is on as well as 1 soloenoid valve.
6. Microcontroller to control the time and direction of 3 of the motors
7. Microcontroller to control how long a heating element is turned on.
8. I would like to be able to change how long the time the motors are on, the solenoid valve is on and the heating element.
9. I would like the voltage that goes to the motors be adjustable. For example, one of the motors has a voltage range of 3 to 12 V Dc, I would like to be able to set the voltage.
10. I would like the overall frame to be around 3" by 3" by 2" or less. The smaller the better.
11. CCA to have ho.