Customer Service Agents with German, Sweden, Danish, Dutch (Telecommuting/Home Agents)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are an international Call Center, looking for
English + German
English + Sweden
Speaking customer service agents, for Inbound and Outbound calls, who can work from home in a professional setting.
Responsabilities will include, but not limited to:
- answer inbound calls and handle customer's issues regarding orders
- investigate complaints in CRM's and keep detailed, clear comments of actions taken
- respect and use client business rules for troubleshooting customer's issues.
- answer e-mails in professional and pre-set manner.
- make outbound calls for clients, following procedures and business rules as established by clients
- German: advanced level, fluent in: writing, understanding, conversation
- Sweden: advanced level, fluent in: writing, understanding, conversation
- English: advanced level, fluent in: writing, understanding, conversation
Danish : advanced level, fluent in: writing, understanding, conversation
Dutch : advanced level, fluent in: writing, understanding, conversation
- Computer knowledge: navigation, mail browser, Word and Xcell, skype
Qualities we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Very good writing and editing skills in English and Germany
- Detail oriented and organized personality
- Reliable, self - motivated and results driven
- Ability and acceptance on working with different cultures and nationality
- Upbeat and calm attitude towards customers and colleagues
- High-Speed Internet connection through cable*
- Windows environment
- Noise reduction head-set with microphone
*1..5MB or more, ping and speed test will be required, no wireless/wi-fi or data-cards accepted
Work and payment details
1. During your assigned schedule, you will need to login using our internal clocking tool (not the oDesk tool)
2. Every 2 weeks payment will be released to you via oDesk depending on the hours worked as shown in our clocking tool.