Research on international medical import regulations
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I seek a contractor to undertake web research into regulations within a selection of Western nations that apply to the purchase of medicines from foreign countries.
Who I’m looking for:
• Experience researching complex issues.
• Excellent written English
• Ideally, education and/or experience in law or international business.
* Contractor will need to be able to do around 5 hrs within first few days.
Examples of the types of questions you will investigate include:
1. Can individuals in this country import prescription-only medicines from other countries?
2. If so, what rules apply?
3. Does this country consider it illegal for international businesses to sell prescription-only medication to its residents if they do not have prescriptions? (i.e. if an individual imports prescription-only medicine without having a valid prescription, is it just the individual breaking the law or is it also the foreign business that sells the medicine to them?)
The research will be recorded in a Word document. The document should be thoughtfully laid out and use good English. Information should be concise and accurate. Sources should be referenced in footnotes (with links). Reputable sources should be used preferentially.
Skills: research, english, import