Team Manager – Job Description August 2013
Applicants should have good command of English both spoken & written, and have excellent, proven, people management skills.
Applicants should supply full details of past experience and results, together with references & two referees for contact follow up by phone/Skype.
Applicants should advise what hourly rate of pay they would expect for proper implementation of the responsibilities listed below.
Potential applicants will be shortlisted and interviewed via Skype call.
Overall Responsibilities of Team Manager:
The Team Manager will be expected to have a proven record in successful people / teams management, and will be given a relatively free hand to run the team independently within set guidelines for sales achievement and growth. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of three people to ensure all tasks are completed accurately, in full on time –
· Content Writer
· Webinar Writer
· Webinar Presenter
- Setting up, measuring, monitoring of all Analytics Data – Open rates, CTR’s, Conversions etc for email broadcasts and webinars. Reporting on a weekly basis.
- Achieving monthly sales targets for company and Affiliate products.
- Submitting weekly reports to CEO on progress and achievements against budget targets
- Setting of KPI’s for team, monitoring and reporting on their performance initially on a weekly, and later monthly, basis.
- Attending bi-weekly Skype meeting with CEO to report on progress and discuss any issues
- Time commitment: Initially 4 hrs per day, 4 days per week (16 hrs per week). Possibility of increased times, responsibilities, and permanent position later depending on progress & demands.
- Reporting & responsible directly to CEO.
Specific Responsibilities of the other team members to be managed:
1) Content Writer
Organise the writing of original articles for all categories on website via outsourcers and regular posting to site categories on a weekly basis (approx. 25-30 articles per week)
Conduct Keyword research for necessary category article content
Compiling of Meta Data for articles – Title & Description, keyword density, etc for good SEO
2) Webinar Writer
Organise 2 topics for 15 minute presentation of each topic on a weekly webinar, three times per month.
Write power Point presentation dot points and text copy to be read by webinar presenter.
Key points and summary of Text copy to be compiled from existing ebooks and reports on various selected topics.
3) Webinar Presenter
Voice over presentation of text copy with Power Point Slides detailing key points
Approx. 30 minute presentation of weekly webinar, consisting of two topics each 15 minutes, three times per month.