1. Basic knowledge of investment products and the banking system
2. Excellent English, oral and written, communication skills.
3. High attention to Detail
4. Must be highly organized and with excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize activities effectively,
5. Must be proactive, motivated, detail-oriented, a team player and knows how to work with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and metrics.
6. Computer and internet proficient.
Education and Experience
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Financial Management, Economics, Accounting or other related course.