Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hello Potential Job Seeker!
This Job is a Developer Position, we need a few people "people":), who can work in our online team environment.
Fun and Friendly and positive is what we are about:)
We are looking for a person who understands Jquery/HTML5/PHP/Wordpress Development, to either expand/improve current projects, or setup new projects we have waiting.
We wish to continue to expand our online team, and require a broad range of experienced team members.
Code responsive styles, similar to Odesk, or Mail Chip or LinkedIn.
Some specific tasks:
Allow customers to pay via paypal, sofort, twilio and good understanding of other API's (many) google dev. and social media API's.
Setup login via google+, Facebook,and twitter.
Allow users online to send messages back and forth on a member based site.
Longer term for successful Casual Developers:
Continued development on multiple websites
Create a chat system, with streaming video (webcam).
(which allows people to interact via text, or voice, and view each other)
Convert older sites to more responsive designs)
A broad range of computer and Information Technology skills are handy, and skill levels from beginners to experts.
Some Skills required & / Preferred / aka job description:
1) HTML Standards, 5, XHTML, HTML 4, CSS.
2) PHP, Jquery, Web Sockets, Node.js
3) Programming Applications for Android, Ipone and Especially Windows(java/.net/.asp)
4) Understanding of the Protocols for transmission of data between server and website.
Specific's, Windows appz that can capture video, send data to server, and maintain and keep track of Uploading resources.
5) Willingness to stay in contact and be available on Skype ( in most cases Either Close to GMT -5 to GMT + 10)
6) Only valid for people with a profile picture and not (employed via an agency unless personally invited).
7) Report progress and be honest about availability, and est times, and time frames.
8) Knowledge of languages other than English, but english is essential.
9) Understanding Frameworks, cakePHP, Zend MVC etc or even strong JAVA
10) CSS and/or HTML 5 skills always handy
11) Be able to explain certain Software processes PHP, Jquery, Node.jS etc
12) Be able to anwser questions in private with our team.
13) be able to write solutions regarding Development questions on our forums.
14) Help train others in the team.
15) Help solve or create new solutions, lateral thinking, trouble shooter.
17) Phone skills and Testing skills.
18) Skype and willingness to use Team Viewer to help collaborate or explain on designs.
19) This list is not exclusive, there are some area's we also other similar or related skills in - Mainly for Web, Application and Mobile applications.
Please reply and take the time to explain what areas above interest you or your best at, with the appropriate number from above ^.