Customer Service assistant(15 hours/Week) with good English skills
Our company is recruiting for a long-term Customer Service Assistant with good English proficiency. Job responsibilities include:
1. Order reviewing, verifying, price-and-cost checking, and processing. Type up standard PO(Purchase Order) form and get manager's approval, then send the PO to specific suppliers for order fulfillment.
2. Follow up with suppliers to ensure on-time shipment, and check shipment status to update customers if needed.
3. Answer customers inquiries via email, online chat, or Skype Phone calls. Meticulous and careful in work style to avoid any unnecessary mistakes.
4. When not processing orders or answers calls, Need to carry out other assigned work such as online directory research.
5.The job is long term and stable, with fixed daily schedule (with time zones in mind), and fixed number of hours every week (at least 15 hours a week with pay rate of $2 per hour) with promotion opportunities.
6. The right candidate should be able to read, write, listen to, and speak English with no difficulties and shall feel very comfortable talking with people over the phone (i.e. not too shy to talk). Company will provide Skype Phone account and cover phone costs.
Interested and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for this wonderful stable job opportunity.