College Humanities Papers
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Each question must be answered in a two page paper with a well developed thesis statement. You will need a Cover Page and Table of Contents for the Portfolio. There is no need for a heading on each paper, but a Title must be included. The Portfolio is in MLA format. Please familiarize yourself with this format prior to completing the assignment. If you include pictures/photos, do not include them in the text. Pictures/ photos must be identiﬁed on a separate page from the text. In addition, this assignment will include limited outside research. You are to use original thoughts! Good luck and happy writing!
1. Complete the Reading 10.4 and familiarize yourself with “Islamic Prose Literature”. Offer an alternative ending to the story, “Prince Behram and Princess Al-Datma”. Provide an alternative ending as well as an explanation why you believe your new ending reﬂects the traditions in Islamic prose literature.
2. Complete Readings 11.1 and 11.2. Discuss the character traits from both readings concerning the “warrior- heroes”. Discuss the importance of their deeds as a reﬂection of Germanic culture. Be sure to explore their actions as a reﬂection of the culture.
3. Although medieval serfs could not read nor write, image you are a serf living in the middle ages and write a journal entry recording your daily life. Read pages 82-83 for assistance. Also, examine Figures 11.19 and 13.30 for visual aids. Do NOT do outside research for this paper. Use the information in your text book and YOUR imagination stemming from critical thinking skills!
4. Complete Readings 12.2 and 12.4. Discuss the predicaments of the medieval Christian believer. Explore the human condition as in life and in death according to the Christian immorality ideology. How do the writings persuade aspects of medieval expression and conduct? In other words, explore how the writings encourage right conduct on earth.
NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IN PROPER ENGLISH ASAP
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Chemistry Analysis
- Fixed-Price – Creating and Developing Custom Accounting Software
- Fixed-Price – Medical Stem Cell Research Writing