Myaa: We are a startup company on the brink of making it BIG! We are successful because we are selective about who we hire - we only work with the best. Of the hundreds of people who respond to this job posting only about 5 will make through our selection, hiring, and training process.
To learn more about us please click the following links:
Myaa Overview Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivR
Myaa Website: www.myaa.com
Since we are a cloud-based company, we hire people from all over the world. The simple question is: Are you one of the best in the world? If so, then PLEASE apply to this job and come work for Myaa - we need and want you.
We are searching for candidates who specialize in Customer Service, both phone-based and in-person. Must be fluent in English and have a minimal accent (as perceived by Americans). Candidates from the following countries preferred but not required: Belize, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Falkland Islands, Greece, Jamaica, Kenya, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nigeria, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Sierra Leone, South Africa, and Polynesia.
Pay Rate, Hours, and Other Important Information!
We currently have contracts with a few different clients but they all operate during US business hours. This means that everyone applying to this job posting must be willing to work during US Business hours only.
• $1-3 per hour, USD.
• Up to $5 per hour - after 30 days - based upon a positive performance evaluation and client need.
• Confer with customers by phone or email in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolve customer’s service or billing complaints by performing activities such as refunding money and adjusting bills.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems.
• Recommend improvements in service, or billing methods and procedures, in order to prevent future problems.
Candidates must have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Native English Speaker
• Ability to multi-task
• Good Organizational Skills
• Type a minimum of 35 WPM
• Reliable Internet
• High Quality Headset
• Webcam Preferred
• Basic Computer Skills - Web, Windows, Office
• Copy of MS Office or Open Office