ImageMagick and C Developer, OS X
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm looking for a C Developer to write a simple C application that can be installed on OSX. The application needs to the following:
- Look at a configured root folder and recursively generate a list of sub folders, providing a JSON output and serve that output to a specific port.
- Generate thumbnails to a cache folder for any folders that contain image files, thumbnails must be generated via ImageMagick library and must support common RAW image formats
- Must allow for some RESTful requests to be processed and perform some basic file manipulation (e.g. move a particular file to a particular folder)
- Application must be able to run in the background and when idle consume a small number of resources.
- Must have a configuration panel for user settings which saves with settings surviving application and computer restart
Experience in C Developing and on OS X is a must, ImageMagick and iOS experience is a bonus and will be favored.
Please make sure you have some example apps in your profile and please provide a rough estimate of how long you think something like what I have described would take you.
Skills: json, mac-os-x