Apple iOS 'Sine of the Time' update
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for someone who can start now and work full-time straight through to the end.
This Job will also be available to developed for Android, AFTER the existing iOS App is brought up to date.
This is an APP UPDATE job, design elements are all known (App is 'Sine of the Time')
SINE OF THE TIME:
please get App and observe it in action.
ipad, ipad-retina, iphone, iphone-retina3.5, iphone-retina4
All current iOS source-code is available.
Portrait views only, all previous landscape views are to be eliminated.
Adobe Illustrator work will be required.
Colors: Orange RGB 255-140-0, Blue RGB 0-10-255, Green RGB 30-200-50.
Clock turns off automatically when spinner is finger rotated.
A) AESTHETIC IMPROVEMENTS
1) Add an "Instructions" button in the upper-left corner, with associated App page (verbiage will be same as my website homepage).
2) All landscape views are to be removed. They are broken and un-necessary. This includes Graph Images.
3) Hour 23 hash mark is out of position on main page graph at top of page.
4) One-tenth hour marks on iPhone5 do not match appearance as on other devices. Check all device images for this feature
5) Graph image frame must scale to image, it is too wide as it appears on my Mini (the frame height is correct, but the frame is too wide for the graph image).
6) Arrow line weight is lighter pointing to "Time Factors" and "Angle Units," but must be the same (a little thicker line weight, 3pt) on all devices.
7) Arrowhead on Mini is too close to "Angle Units" (arrow lines will all now be 3pt).
8) iPad WORSHEETS button placement must be bottom-left on all 5 views. The button is currently a link to my website.
9) iPad portrait view, orange baseline is on top of black hash-marks! (HASH MARKS MUST BE ON TOP).
10) Mini portrait view, iOS time-bar is some times on the right side (or left side) instead of at the top! (removing landscape views may fix this).
11) Move "Angle Unit\" (and values) up to arrow (iPhone5) then move the words right a little, centered over said values.
12) "Graphs" and "Worksheets" (Worksheets will he changed to in-app purchase function), and "Clock" button-style AND button text must all be same color, font, and weight.
13) App store images must be the same for all devices, 3 images (main page, graph page, splash screen).
14) Un-italicize the three math subject titles.
15) Use sans-serif fonts in the five math equations (this will be for Android, leave iOS fonts as they are). Android Font: Helvetica, the largest that will achieve an elegant fit. 3 sizes; algorithms (12, 14, or 16 pt), math headings (SERIF) a little bigger (Angle Measure, Circle Geometry, Trigonometry), and Product title the biggest (Sine of the Time). Font must have math symbols, theta, and pi, and be able to align fractions vertically.
16) Division line of fractions must be consistent throughout the App.
17) All time-factors of Angle Measure section are to be three digits across instead of four (e.g. 00.7, 01.4, 03.1, 09.0, 18.6, etc.). This is for ANDROID project.
18) Perform TestFlight beta testing (owner added to team).
B) FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS
19) There is a 'catch' in the spinner. Please find and repair (possible 'off-screen' function).
20) In-App pop-up request for user review appearing infrequently, with options of OK (which goes to the iTunes App review page) & MAYBE LATER.
21) In-App Purchase for my worksheets package which is now made up of six PDF files that teachers will need to print for classroom use.
22) In-App social share function (Facebook & Twitter)
C) ACCOUNT INSTALLATION TASKS, all screen shots approved, beta tested & files installed and delivered=33%"
23) Install to my developer sales accounts.
24) App store images must be the same for all devices, 3 images (main page, graph page, splash screen).
25) Keywords: Sign, Times, Trigonometry, Geometry, Clock, Easy, Math, Instruction, Education, Maths, Earth
26) Email me all (well documented) files when done.
27) Perform TestFlight beta testing (owner added to team).
28) All rights convey to App owner.