As content manger, your roles will be to ;
-Create and produce articles related to learning English as a second language.
-Produce unique interactive content for students to use and practice with.
-Provide up to date and relevant content for readers.
Ideal candidates should ;
- Have experience with teaching English as a second language
- Have experience with content writing ( samples are recommended)
- Be punctual and creative
Why you should apply?
- Successful candidates will be paid upon completion of content ( pay will differ as you will be asked to produce various pieces of content)
- Candidates will receive full credit for their work ( To build upon their own profile).
- Have the opportunity to learn other languages
Candidates should provide a CV and previous works ( ideally 3 or more pieces of published work).
Skills: english, teaching