Candidate Sourcing | Initial Contact Calls
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
US based health care executive search firm needs competent part-time recruiter to make initial candidate calls.
Your role would be to source candidates with specific experience or call from a list we provide. Once you make initial contact, ask some pre-screening questions, and then set up a time for the senior recruiter to speak with a qualified candidate.
- Unaccented English speaker
- Prior sales or recruiting experience
- US Health Care knowledge helplful
- Successfully worked in similar projects
- Excellent with SKYPE, web-based email, Microsoft Office
- Be able to dedicate blocks of hours to specific recruiting jobs
Contractors who produce good results can expect follow on work throughout the year.
We have active projects now and will hire the right person quickly.
When responding please answer the following questions:
1) How many similar projects have you worked on in the past?
2) Where did you learn English and do you speak without an accent?
3) Describe your recruiting experience (years, types of positions, companies you've worked with, etc...)
4) Describe your experience with the US health care system.
5) What is your hourly rate?
6) Are you open to a lower hourly rate if you could also receive productivity incentives?