Social Media Virtual Assistant - Focus on Twitter & FB
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We're growing our team and want to add a new member! We run local marketing programs consisting of local business directories driven by social media. We are currently in South Florida but are quickly expanding into other ares of the US, focusing on the east coast.
You should be organized and an independent self-starter having excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must LOVE social media and have experience with social media marketing concepts. You're a great time manager for yourself and are well organized. You have time during the day to work at least 4 hours per day.
Required experience & tasks include:
- Have EXCELLENT English skills
- Real-time response/monitoring of all social channels via Hootsuite
- Managing social marketing calendar
- Researching online content & marketing ideas
- Creating & managing newsletters in MailChimp
- Creating and updating user data on Highrise
- Commenting on other sites for us
- Market Research email addresses/point of contacts for specific brands
- Have a conversational style with networking with other sites/clients
Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements above.
Our goal is to give you the opportunity to put your skills to the test, but we also want you to have fun along the way.
This position is perfect for a savvy virtual assistant that is interested in
working 20-25 hours a week to start and IS LONG TERM! If you live on the east coast, or Florida you have a plus!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please response with “SouthFlorida" along with why you would be a good fit for this position.