Social Media Virtual Assistant - Twitter Community Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We're growing our team and want to add a few new members!
We run social media based, local marketing programs consisting of local business directories. If you can answer yes to the following and can understand what we are talking about, we want to talk to you.
1) You should be organized and an independent self-starter having excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2) You must LOVE social media and have experience with social media marketing concepts, specially on Twitter.
3) You're a great time manager for yourself and are well organized.
4) You have time during the day to work at least 4 hours per day.
Required experience & tasks include:
- Have EXCELLENT English skills
- Real-time response/monitoring on our Twitter network via Hootsuite
- Knowledge on how to use the Twitter platform, lists etc
- Managing social marketing calendar
- Researching online content & marketing ideas
- Creating and updating user data on Highrise
- Have a conversational style while communicating online with other sites/clients
Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements above.
Our goal is to give you the opportunity to put your skills to the test, but we also want you to have fun along the way.
This position is perfect for a savvy virtual assistant who loves Twitter. If you are interested in working 20-25 hours a week to start and live anywhere in Florida you have an advantage!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please response with “SouthFlorida" along with why you would be a good fit for this position.