Corona SDK Quick Task
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are seeking a competent Corona SDK (lua) expert to whip up a sample project. This will be a quick task and the job will end as soon as you deliver a working project for me to run in the Corona simulator.
The objective of the project is to convert a lua table (60 items) into a springboard horizontal sliding menu. Display 10 buttons based on the table items (5 on top row 5 on bottom row) and a dot indicator based on where you are on the springboard menu.
If you haven't guessed, this is for a game's level menu. We're extracting some fresh ideas from the oDesk talent pool for this problem since too much time has been wasted trying to come up with a good solution.
No art work necessary, it doesn't have to look pretty it just has to work as expected. See the original Angry Birds for an instance of an acceptable slide-menu.
- Smooth transition on slide.
- Springboard must snap back into place if the finger drags off-screen (I've seen this behavior internally, hard to describe)
- Must base the 60 levels off 1 lua table in 1 scene
- Built on storyboard, not director
Please include how many hours you believe this job will take you.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Mobile App Designer