North America-based Recruiters Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
oDesk Corporation is seeking recruiters based in the US or Canada to support a program to help new clients make their first hire. You will be paid on an hourly basis. Specifically you will be expected to:
- Gather requirements from the client hiring manager and write job postings to attract qualified contractors from the oDesk marketplace
- Consult with the hiring manager on appropriate hourly and per-piece rates
- Recruit and screen contractors; review work samples and cover letters; administer test projects when applicable
- Schedule interviews between the hiring manager and top candidates
- Answer general questions for clients about the oDesk platform and best practices for hiring and managing online/remote workers
- Experience sourcing and recruiting candidates for technical or professional positions
- Experience writing and/or editing job postings
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills and a consultative approach
- Clear and professional communication style
- Consistently positive contractor feedback on oDesk
- Must be based in the US or Canada and able to work during US business hours
- Experience recruiting or hiring on the oDesk platform (as a client or in support of a client) is STRONGLY preferred
- Experience using Google Apps (documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Experience with product demonstrations or tutorials of online recruiting applications or similar
- Experience delivering 1:1 or group training via a webinar tool such as WebEx
- Background in consultative recruiting delivery
- High-mix/high-volume staffing experience
Application Instructions (please include responses to these questions with your cover letter):
1) What types of job roles have you recruited for?
2) If applicable, please describe your experience recruiting from the oDesk marketplace as a hiring company or in support of a hiring company.
3) What tools and technology have you utilized for research and candidate tracking? Which ones do you prefer and why?
4) How many hours are you currently available to work per week during US-California business hours (PDT time zone)?
Skills: training, research