SEO & PPC Coordinator
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a growing business based in Melbourne, Australia.
We are looking for a SEO expert who will develop and oversee all SEO strategies, monitor the progress & provide comprehensive reporting. You will be in charge of analysing and improving our site in order to bring in quality and relevant traffic to our site.
The desired candidate will need to be able to (but not limited to):
• Conduct audit to determine current online strengths and rankings
• Conduct competitor/market analysis to identify successful campaigns and primary competition in the target geographic area.
• setup Google Adwords & create a successful PPC campaign for our business &
increase our Quality Score with Google.
• Conduct keyword analysis to determine keywords for site optimization.
• Create site wide optimization plan, matching target keywords to pages within the sites:
o Optimization for all front-end content pages
o Optimization for store main pages
o Optimization for store category pages
o Optimization for individual products
• Conduct on-page optimization site-wide.
• Create and submit Google XML Sitemap to encourage frequent crawling and indexing. Monitor crawl rate and site indexing.
• Make adjustments to site if Google indexing problems arise.
• Identify/resolve coding issues, if any.
• Create necessary CSS styles for content tagging.
• Set up conversion goals to further gauge user site interaction (ie, contact form completion, sale).
• Create optimized business listings on Google, Bing and other large search engines.
• Create and submit Google product feed for product search.
• Provide monthly reporting and user trends and make ongoing SEO tweaks.
• Monitor rankings progress monthly and continue targeting additional keywords
• Develop new content/site pages in tandem with new targeting initiatives and monitor effectiveness of keyword strategies, messaging and other targeting tactics.
• Develop landing pages for sales, promotions, etc.
• Continuously update XML sitemap with new pages, content priority structures and other site updates to encourage regular crawling and full re-indexing of site.
• Incorporate SEO best practices with all other marketing outreach, including PR, viral video distribution, social media, etc.
• Additional tasks/strategies (ie, link building, online content distribution) to be identified and executed based on the data results.
• Incorporate SEO best practices into all social media outreach.
• Submit/optimize site and product images for additional online presence.
You will need to do the following:
1. put "Biscuit" at at the start of cover letter
2. provide Websites you have optimized and the keywords you targeted.
3. Please answer the question: "In the post-penguin scenario where unique content is very important, for a very high competition niche, what 3 things would you do on a daily basis to help get the best rankings that would stay, and why would you do these 3 things?" The industry is aquarium & pet industry.
Skills: analysis, on-page, promotions, marketing, video