Full time 0.50/hour - Finding and cataloging Youtube Videos
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This is 20-50 a week assignment finding Youtube videos that fit certain crteria, cataloging those videos into spreadsheets, and then downloading those videos to a Dropbox account. (At the end of this description, there is a phrase that I would like you to add to your application. If you do not add it you will not be considered)
I'm looking for someone who
1. Has experience with Youtube both watching videos and with maintaining a Youtube account.
2. Is familiar with American pop culture: movies, music, television, etc.
3. Understands keyword research and has basic social media skills
4. Has a very strong understanding and fluency in written English
5. Can download and catalog videos at high resolution and upload those videos to Dropbox
I'd like you to add "I'm really excited for this creative position" to your cover letter.
This will be a stable long term position with room for growth for candidates that are interested and prove themselves. You will be given free, paid training to increase your skills during employment.