The task is to configure a software product, deployed on capacities of a Client's site, using liferay software functionality and complying with the following requirements:
1. The general structure and design of the site - by analogy with naomed.ru (a news feed, a possibility to look through healthcare departments, a possibility to send an e-mail or to leave a comment, a possibility to attach normative documents and useful links)
2. It is necessary to provide a possibility of maintenance of each healthcare department's site (for example - http://lpusite.kmis.ru/site.nsf/in
3. It is necessary to configure built-in wiki, to describe a possibility of maintenance of spaces and organisation of sections embedding, to configure and to describe a possibility of distribution of access rules for users in order to access to certain sections (free access to some general sections, requirement of an authorisation to access to certain sections).
4. Russian interface.
5. It is necessary to describe capabilities and a functionality of a built-in CMS in the form of an administrator's guide.
6. It is necessary to describe processes of a configuration and a filling with contents, in the form of a user's guide with screenshots.
Concerning the questions about access to a liferay deployed instance and about the task, please, contact the Client.
An assignee must have a good Russian language skills.