Transcription / Transcriber
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Pay ranges from $0.50 to $1.25 per audio minute for transcription and $0.25 to $0.75 per minute for editing. Pay rate depends on your accuracy level and the turnaround time requested. You will specify what types of jobs you're willing to do (transcription, editing, or both) and your hours of availability. Jobs will be assigned to you during those periods, and you must take whatever jobs are assigned at the price assigned. If you are unable to keep your time commitment for that day, you must let us know as soon as possible.
- high accuracy rating as a transcriber
- ability to transcribe difficult audio quickly (e.g. 4-6 hours or less per audio hour) although an hour of audio is very rare. Most of our audios are 30 minutes or less.
- experience editing transcriptions
- you must be willing to take whatever jobs are assigned to you
- you must be dependable, reliable, and available
Although you have the flexibility to set your own hours, you must advise the operations administrators of your availability at least one day in advance.
IMPORTANT: When you have been assigned a transcription or review task during your available time slot, you must begin work immediately on that transcript and work exclusively on the transcript until it is finished. Please put the word "echo" at the beginning of your application to ensure you have read the entire post. If this word is not included, your application will automatically be rejected.