Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm looking for a 1-2 contractors who are experienced with building White Hat backlinks. Please kindly note that this job post is NOT in search for SEO consultants. Rather, we are looking for persons who are keen to help us to manually post backlinks on external high authority sites.
1. Post backlinks from (non spammy):
- Article Directories
- Press Releases
- Video sites (such as Youtube and the like)
- RSS aggregates/feeds
- Blog Directories
- Online Directories
- Q+A sites
- Web 2.0 Feeder pages
2. Keeping track of successful backlinks and reporting the progress.
3. Research, filter (according to our criteria) and compile a database of sites in the above categories. The database is expected to grow over time with your help.
- Prior knowledge on how to build backlinks from the categories of sites above
- Some technical skills with determining Pagerank, dofollow/nofollow of sites, and use of scrapebox (for checking/filtering links & urls, not for spamming).
- Use of excel spreadsheet
You need to be responsive (i.e. reply our messages promptly), available on weekdays, thorough and patient (since it's quite a manual/"by hand" job)
- Please share your past experience similar to our job. Any experience in building backlinks on all of the categories of sites above?
- What you know about white hat linkbuilding
- Your hourly rates
- How many hours per weekday you can commit to our work
There will be an interview as well as a test job.
Thank you. Hear from you soon.
Hiring Manager for Derek Gehl
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Writer Well-versed on Property Investing in Australia