Description: Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Marketing Manager Job Purpose: Maintains and develops affiliate marketing programs, recruiting new affiliate partners; monitoring affiliate practices
Affiliate Marketing Manager Job Duties:
• managing the company’s external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis.
• responsible for identifying, evaluating and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other team to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
• negotiating and evaluating affiliate advertising agreements; maintaining relationships with affiliates and partners;
• regularly monitoring campaign performance; compiling and submitting campaign performance reports;
• providing monthly invoices to affiliate partners; and handling the buying, renegotiation of rates, renewing or canceling media placements and other adverting programs.
• Communicate with affiliates via email and telephone, answering inquiries about Care 2 Share’s affiliate program and best practices.
• Critique and optimize affiliate offerings on an individual and general basis.
• Aggressively drive sales and program efficiencies;
• Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues;
• Run well-conceived marketing tests to help optimize affiliate sales and retention;
• Maintain a “whatever it takes” mentality initially and have the capacity
to develop and lead a team as the program grows
Skills/Qualifications: Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/manage others in fast paced, dynamic environment. Must possess outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills; Keen sense for building a strong external sales force. Strong decision making and problem solving skills; Exceptional analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills; Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills;
Skills: marketing, leadership
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Data Entry Assistant Needed