Closed - This job posting has been filled.
oDesk Enterprise Services is looking for Editors with management experience for a large, ongoing, article writing program.
The editor will be responsible in overseeing ~10 U.S. based writers to produce between 150-300 articles per week. The articles range from 500-1,000 words in length.
Each article has an assigned template with a specific set of instructions/requirements detailed below. The editor will ensure that their writers create high quality articles that closely adheres to the instructions provided.
- Oversee a team of 10-15 U.S based writers
- Ensure their writers meet set quotas
- Monitor writers workloads
- Provide feedback/coaching accordingly
- Meet deliveries
- Ensure each article is formatted to set template
- Understand markdown's syntax, which is used as a format for writing for the web
To learn more about markdown's syntax, click here: http://daringfireball.net/projects
Skills: management, coaching, writing