20 EASY Personal Injury/Workers' Comp blog posts
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
24 Hour turn around time:
I need a writer to complete 5 articles to go on family law blogs. I am giving a lot of freedom with the posts. Each should be between 250-400 words. People should want to read these. I personally write blog posts as well and know that whipping these up shouldn't take much time.
They need to be professional, yet easy to read. NOT inverted pyramid style. It needs to start with the MOST relevant information on the following topics:
1. Parking Lot Accidents
2. How Personal injury lawyers make a difference
3. What if the victim dies before bringing a lawsuit?
4. Basics of boating safety
5. What to do after after a dog bite/attack
6. Understanding hospital costs/bills
7. Do I have a medical malpractice case?
8. Consequences of surgical error
9. Failure to diagnose cancer
10. What is wrongful death
11. Do I have a wrongful death case?
12. Why you cannot be fired for workers' compensation
13. What is Post injury Wage earning capacity?
14. How to get started with your workers' compensation case
15. What to do if your employer does not have workers' compensation insurance
16. What to do after a slip and fall accident
17.. Benefits of a brain injury support group
18. Why a brain injury lawyer is important
19. Common causes of slip and fall accidents
20. Why hire a slip and fall accident lawyer?
Use at least one keyword 3x in each post
Keywords: workers' compensation attorney/ lawyer, medical malpractice attorney/lawyer, personal injury attorney/lawyer, brain injury, slip and fall attorney/lawyer
Skills: english, benefits