Basic Sharepoint 2013 Development
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I need help developing a basic Sharepoint site that will expand on what we are currently tracking in a spreadsheet. You can view spreadsheet here: http://goo.gl/smIuZy.
Site will initially mirror the functionality of the spreadsheet (allow people to enter and modify data) and then we'll add bells and whistles from there. Some initial features that I would like to add:
1) Ability to create user group permissions so that people in same group can only view records (rows) entered by themselves or other people in their group.
2) Change audit - Ability to track who and what changes were made to data after initial record was submitted.
1) Development should utilize tools that a "poweruser" would have a hope of learning quickly with a bit of study. Access 2013 Apps perhaps? We don't have budget for full time support so tools used to build functions must be something that I can learn and ultimately provide basic support for.
2) Development will be done via remote access on my dedicated development computer so that I can (if I choose to do so) watch process and, perhaps, learn something. Your internet connection should be fast enough that this won't slow you down and irritate you too much.
3) We'll be using Sharepoint 2013 365 (hosted by Microsoft)