Developer / Developer Assistance
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a "top notch" .net developer for contract programming and also to assist / supervise our in house programmers. The majority of the developmental effort will be service side processing for a nearly complete MS Lightswitch project.
You must have these tools, skills, and experience.
1. Good verbal and written English skills. This is an absolute requirement.
2. A quality Internet connection that will support remote operation (Team Viewer) and VOIP.
3. Intimate knowledge of the .Net application framework and object model.
4. Intimate knowledge of MS SQL server and all SQL server functions including stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
5. Intimate knowledge of the .aspnet membership object.
6. Experience with Silverlight.
7. Experience with Lightswtich.
8. Experience with server side processing using Linq and EF.
9. Intimate knowledge of TFS server online, in a Lightswitch / VS environment.
The offer price of $50 per hour is only a starting point, pay rate will be based off of performance. Your suitability for our needs will be accessed during your initial tasks. I will be working with you and doing these evaluations.
Skills: microsoft-sql-server, .net, english