Electrical Design Drawings for a Residential Bldg
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need an Electrical Design engineer ( with high Autocad drafting skills) to do an electrical design for a residential building for which the layout designs are downloadable from the following link:
The electrical design is to include:
- Lighting design
- Power and load distribution design
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Low current system
Design is to be made according to IEC standards and should include for all the above mentioned systems:
- Layout drawings (note: Low current systems should be on one drawing)
- Single Line Diagrams (for power)
- Riser diagrams
- Power Distribution Panel board (feeders) schedules showing DB number, feeding panel, incoming and outgoing Breaker number and rating, wire cross section, and feeding load
- Detail drawings if necessary (example: earthing connection, etc...)
- Technical notes on the drawing side if necessary
(Changes to the title blocks are not permissible)
The winning bidder should be willing to do up to TWO revisions on the submitted drawings depending on site feedback. I will therefore hold a 20% on the contract value until we have reached the final revision.
The bidder is to be a highly experienced electrical designer and should be ready to display evidence of same previous work. English proficiency is a must, we do not want to see grammar and spelling mistakes on the drawings.
The bidder is to provide a schedule for finishing the work (1 to 2 weeks max).
The drawings shall be delivered in Autocad files (.dwg) in a version not earlier than Autocad 2011.
The winning bidder will have no right or credit to the works after they are delivered.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Cartoon Voice Over for a 3 min Animation Video