Single Page Application
Single Page Application
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
As part of huge application we want to create a bunch of functions as single page applications.
Due to the existing environment we have choosen a technology and will stay with that.
The base application runs ASP.NET MVC 5 with Entity Framework 6. For SPA we have choose AngularJS and a modified Bootstrap theme.
The business layer exists and so is the database and all back end environment. This job is more or less a client programming job along with some heavy CSS work.
To fullfill the job, you MUST :
- Know Visual Studio 2012 / 2013 Professional
- Know how to access a public TFS server
- Know how to setup SQL Server
- Know how to setup project to run in a local IIS
- Have a very good understanding of MVC 4 / 5
- Have a very good understanding of Entity Framework Code First, Data Annotations
- Know CSS 3 very well and be an expert in Bootstrap
- Know jQuery very well
- be an expert in AngularJS
We provide a clear description of requirement and very precisely developed design. We expect that the design approach we provide will be applied exactly, pixel by pixel.
We will do some interviews with candidates first and after doing a first preselection we provide more documents.
We expect that the candidate is available full time for the whole project. We have an estimation of four weeks for this project (remember it's client work along with API calls in an existing application where business layer and database already exists).
Communication will be through Odesk, Skype, Phone, Email.
We speak German and English.
### More about the project ###
The application already exists. There is no functionality to program. The goal of this project is to redesign the UI, apply the screens as shown in the requirements document, and realize all this as single page application.
The database, business logic, functional forms that realize all this are already there and they are working.
What we need additionally to pure CSS is a WebAPI (or controller) based service layer along with viewmodels that make the EAP less tightly coupled to the existing business layer and database model.
The business layer and database model MUST NOT be changed, because EAP is only one UI, there are other, larger parts of the whole platform that use the same backend layer. So everything needed in EAP must be make there, without disturbing the other parts.
So, the tasks are exactly this:
- Create AngularJS based views for screens shown in document
- Create ViewModels on server to support these forms
- Create services/WebAPI methods to support the forms ajax postbacks
- Wire up the AngularJS view using MVC views as described in the document
- Use business layer function to wire up the services/WebAPI to get access to the database
- The screens have to be realized EXACTLY like shown in the document, with the colors shown there, pixel by pixel, with no exception otherwise explicitly approved by me through written notice
**IMPORTANT! In case the business layer does not provide what's needed you MUST call us and request this functionality from us. You can't overview the sideeffects and hence you MUST NOT do any changes in the business layer or data model by yourself!**