We are a repair company that sells it's services online, and via 4 brick and mortar shops. All of our services are flat rate - we do not bill by the hour, they are essentially packaged as products.
However when a service is purchased, we need to track the workflow, approval, and customer service process through zendesk.
The integration needs to be as follows:
1. an order is created:
a. online via shopify
b. in-store via freshbooks
2. A ticket is automatically created, with customer and order information pre-populated (Via api from shopify/zendesk)
3. There will be a different freshbooks account for each brick and mortar store, so 4 different freshbooks accounts will integrate with one zendesk account. It should be CLEARLY notated on the ticket which freshbooks account created the ticket.
4. It would be ideal if it were possible to add items, and view the corresponding freshbooks invoice from the zendesk screen.
5. Payment will be accepted in store via freshbooks and authorize.net
6. We would like to process credit card payments via the authorize.net vpos http://www.authorize.net/solutions
7. The VPOS will have to pull customer data from freshbooks