MOTIVATED Personal Assistant - Virtual Assistant GREAT OPPORTUNITY
IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST ADMINISTRATOR AND PERSONAL ASSISTANT IN THE WORLD THEN APPLY HERE...
***** READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING AND DO NOT SEND A TEMPLATE RESPONSE!!!! ****
Our high-flying CEO entrepreneur requires a driven, focused, dedicated and highly organized personal assistant who has significant skills as an administrator and supporting virtual assistant.
The company has several businesses in different places around the world, as a result, we need to ensure that you are an excellent communicator as you will regularly speak to people in UK, USA, Canada, Australia etc.
This is an exciting opportunity for a long-term contract with a very rewarding company. You have opportunities to grow as an individual and bring real meaningful value to our organization and those we serve.
The job entails all the duties of a high-performing Personal Assistant meaning secretarial duties, document creation, minute taking, liaising with important business contacts, diary management, research, email management, gatekeeper, preparing powerpoint slides notes and papers, amending agreements and creating proposals, taking incoming calls for the CEO, undertake checks and due diligence into suppliers as needed, working within strict deadlines and managing others who need to deliver on time so that deliverables are not missed, negotiation with relevant parties, help to create policies, and all other associated administrative work as required.
* You will need to use the telephone to liaise with staff, clients and contacts (we will provide an internet phone at our cost which you can use for work)
* You will be required to work 10 hours a day in the European time zone
* You will come highly recommended and have excellent track record
* You will be dedicated to this role as your only client (if you are an individual) so that you are not distracted with delivering for other clients and conflicting availability
* You will be CONFIDENT as a person and willing to communicate effectively
* You will be an excellent ORGANIZER and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while still delivering at an excellent standard
* You have the mindset of excellence and want to be part of something big, and contribute to it in an effective way
* You are an adept communicator in writing with EXCELLENT English grammar. This is used in email communications and communicating with others external to the business on out behalf including suppliers, contacts and the press.
You also need to have excellent stable internet connection so that your phone, Skype and email are available at all times when you are at work.
YOU MUST posess EXCELLENT proof-reading skills to US English BUSINESS standard.
Then please apply by completing the following 3 tests:
1. Typing Test (please create a word document with 3 screenshots of your results)
2. Work Values Test
Since we expect to get a significant amount of applications for this opportunity please be sure to respond to this job with the following answers. If you do not we will NOT consider your application and will delete it. This is because we need to assess each person equally and cannot do so with partial information.
1. Please send a covering application response telling us about yourself, your level of experience as a personal assistant and the types of clients you have worked with before, what makes you the best candidate for the role (please be creative and in-depth with your answer (saying you will be dedicated or that you are experienced is not going to be an adequate answer for us to shortlist you - be specific and give examples of why you think you can fill this role). Also please look at the website opeskaufmann.com and tell us why you want to work for our company based on what you discover about us.
2. Confirm your minimum hourly rate considered for this job and confirm the rate that you receive from your current or most recent 3 jobs per hour.
3. Confirm that this would be your only job, or if not what other contracts you are working on.
4. Attach your CV
5. Confirm how soon you could start if you are offered the job, and how soon you would be available for a Skype interview.
- Make shortlist selections within 48 hours
- Interviewing on Skype within the next 3-5 days
- Hoping to appoint someone for this job within a week or sooner if the right candidate is found