*Spam Protection: Please add (Action) in your subject line*
We in the making of a mobile microservice and want to test our concept.
The app helps people to create & take part in social activities.
The functionality is very simple, at the moment we just need someone,
who quickly stiches things together. It is a webapp, going native just would be unnecessary at the moment, but experience with phonegap would be a plus later on.
Our current developer is a full time father, and we need someone to take over this job.
You would have to do everything from scratch, but the functionality is very simple, it does involve the following:
- Creation of Points of Actions on the Map
- Geo Positioning of User on a OpenStreetMap Map
- GPS Tracking of User at Point of Action
- Allowing user to place POIs on Map
- Fetching adresses
- Make these POIs visable in limited radious for other user of the app
- Simple password protection
- Realtime Performance
Great to have, but not a must:
- Experience with Websockets
- Places API
Please send us an estimate along with your application, based on the above info.
We are trying to connect urban areas with this project and solve the problem of social isolation many individuals face these days. This will be a on-going initiative, so if we our cooperation goes well, there is a big chance for more contract work.
Skills: test, gps