Concept Art for Pinball Table (mobile game)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am working on an update on a game called Pinball Deluxe. I am looking for someone who can design the graphics for a new table. This job posting is to create some quick concept art for that new table. The job for the table will follow up after with the selected candidate. *Any applicant has to be interested in the full job as well, otherwise it is all wasted time*
The graphic style has to match the existing style of the game: cartoon, retro, arcade-ish, but no 8-bits. I am interested in a refresh the look a bit as well so it doesn't have to be a copy, simply to look similar. You can see screenshots of the current tables at http://www.pinballdeluxe.com/.
The theme of this table is Baseball. The images included with the files are for the version in development.
For this concept art, I am not interested in having the sprites cut in sprite sheets and such, simply one final image giving an idea how the table would look. I have attached the current layout of the table with this job so you can have the 'wireframed' version we are using in testing along with some explanatory notes.
Deliverable for this :
- one image showing the table as you envision it in PNG with a size similar to the wireframed version provided.
- the walls/bumpers/targets have to be in the same location as shown in the accompanying document
- however, the placements of lights and other non-physical elements are up to the designer
Following are some of the details of what you can expect for the full job of creating the graphics for the table.
For the complete job, to be arranged with the selected candidate, I am looking for
- the graphics to be provided cut individually
- where there are animations to be had, the sprite sheets for each of them
- as well as a .PSD of the final table with all the sprites.
- fixed price max $700
- as many iteration as necessary to achieve the desired look
Technical Constraints for the complete job
- the game engine doesn't provide for rotating object, so if a sprite is to rotate in an animation, it must be done in a sprite sheet
- the total size of all the image used in the table should (once cut and exported to png) should not exceed 5m.
- I am looking for the graphics orignal size to be made at 1200x1896 pixels.
- All the images will need to look decent when downsampled 2x-3x. I will test that out.
- The table layout (placement of walls, targets, bumper, etc.) has to be scrupulously respected. We can talk about moving some elements together, but otherwise everything is placed exactly where it should be.
- Some elements like bumpers and lights require 2 states: active (bumped/lit) and inactive (lights off).
Skills: graphics, games