Seeking Data Scientist specializing in Data Mining and Predictive Modeling.
Do you love finding hidden relationships in data? Do you see a dataset and feel the burning desire to build a statistical model or machine learning algorithm? Are you passionate about cutting-edge optimization or machine learning techniques? Are you the kind of person that feels deep satisfaction in providing solutions that make entire markets work better? If you answered yes to all these questions then you are going to have fun working with us.
Fraud.net, the leading crowdsourced e-commerce fraud prevention solution, is looking for a Data Mining and Predictive Modeling Specialist who will analyze datasets of fraudulent and non-fraudulent orders and develop business insights that will help eliminate the e-commerce industry's most urgent and harmful problem. Position will be project-based to start, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
Projects will include:
• Develop statistical models to predict e-commerce fraud at micro and macro levels
• Construct forecasts of key industry metrics
• Track and analyze model parameters and estimates over time
• Work closely with the C-level team of analytically inclined professionals
• Execute ad hoc data analyses in response to business requests
• Design analytic visualizations for PR and social media requests