I am the owner of a small progressive company that creates, develops and produces interdisciplinary platforms utilizing sound recordings, books (audio and written), multimedia and live band performances. I am looking for a rock star virtual assistant to help with my demanding workflow. Although it is not at all required, the ability to work on site occasionally in Brooklyn and/or Manhattan would be a wonderful plus.
As a performing artist, musician, author and change agent, it is very important that my assistant have knowledge of (preferred) or genuine interest in my industries which include both the music and self-help industries.
My assistant will be involved in various aspects of launching and marketing successful product campaigns. Ongoing tasks include but are not limited to:
- - conceptualizing, launching and managing inventive and efficient social media marketing campaigns to include Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Soundcloud, Youtube, etc.
- - writing press releases, short blogs, social media updates, etc.
maintaing all social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Youtube, etc.
- - researching, identifying and communicating with all relevant press and media (online and offline) on behalf of company product releases (i.e. album releases, book releases, etc.)
- - communicating with media on behalf of recording artist
- - organizing and scheduling online music platforms for the upcoming album release
- - scheduling celebrity interviews, music talent, etc.
- - researching various marketing platforms
This opportunity requires roughly 6 to 10 hours a week commitment and the hours are flexible.
The successful applicant should have exceptional communication skills (both written and oral), computer savvy, excellent follow-through, be detail oriented, spontaneous, flexible and able to multi-task very well. The ideal candidante will also be passionate about music, social media and wellness.
Ambitious, Great Communicator, Charismatic/people-person, Writing and social media experience required.