Health Hero (gohealthhero.com) is seeking a results driven, ambitious, energetic individual for cold calling and sales support. Daily activities include researching new leads and managing the sales cycle from beginning to end. Assists sales Vice President with the development of new business by setting appointments in multiple regions across the United States.
- Duties will involve lead gathering, internet research, prospecting and relationship building
- Collaborates with team members to identify sales leads
- Maintains current customer relationships through proactive phone contact
- Tracks and executes outbound calls on a daily basis
- Tracks and executes outbound emails on a daily basis
- Organize and setup conference calls
- Ability to form relationships with all organizational departments and levels
- Superior written and oral communications skills (English)
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Internal sales skills
- Software skills: Advanced LinkedIn search, Jigsaw, Outlook, Advanced Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, GoToMeeting, mail merge, Sales database management, CRM logging, & mailchimp
- The ability to organize tasks
- A high level of detail orientation
- Previous experiences selling software solutions to companies is preferred
- Not afraid to be told no
- Resilient, willing to be commissioned off of appointment setting goals
- Minimal accent and would appear to contacts as being from the US
When applying or reaching out for the first time, please rank yourself in the following areas and supply your sales ratio(s) in contacting prospects:
On a scale from 1 - 10 (10 being the highest) rank yourself in:
Ability to make 30+ calls in an hour - ?
Resilience - ?
US sounding - ?
Speed of Email address & Contact/Company Research -?
Outbound calls -?
Sales emails - ?
Ability to book appointments - ?
Understanding of corporate wellness - ?
Understanding of Software as a service - ?
All applicants when applying must send in a thirty second sound clip of yourself saying the following. If you have a thick access that would obviously sound to foreign to a US prospect, please do not apply:
"Yes, we are Health Hero. We provide simple, fun, rewarding corporate wellness services. Health Hero is a super simple, social, fun health game that rewards your employees with real rewards for being healthy. There’s no software to download, no complex on boarding process, and no administrative headaches. We do all the usual corporate wellness services but also provide all of the mobile tools and insights for you to bring savings to your bottom line, increase productivity, drive employee engagement, but most importantly, make your workforce super healthy. Health Hero offers you (the employer) an annual subscription access to our mobile health solutions & workforce health insight reports that are tailored to your company’s needs. We also offer a $4 - $16 ROI per dollar spent within 6 months. The core of what we do is fun year round social competitions that allow your employees to compete, connect, and get recognized for the health improvements they are doing. I was wondering, do you make corporate wellness decisions for your company? You do? Great, I was wondering if I can send you some information and setup a demo of our program when you have a moment. What is usually better for you, mornings or afternoons?"