Teach Me How to Design Something for a 3D Printer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hello, I have a Makerbot store near by office in New York City. I am very interested in learning how to do 3-D printing. I am looking for someone to do the following:
- Teach me which software to use to design 3D models. Sketchup? AutoCAD? What's the difference and pros/cons with each of these programs, and are they all compatible with all the various 3D printers?
- Teach me how to design the 3D model in the program. I would like to design a case for an iPad Mini.
- Show me how to send the item to Makerbot to have it printed.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Install a Gmail API into our admin dashboard.
- Hourly – Looking for Full-Time UX/UI Developer