Update PHP Pages that contain amCharts
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I have a number of graphs using amcharts that need improvements.
You can view the pages at http://188.8.131.52/charts/Charts
To see a chart, select "Denver County Court", then "DRIVING WHILE ABILITY IMPAIRED M (42-4-1301(1)(B))", then "Most Likely Conditions".
1) I am hoping to add some filters to the left side of the page for the charts. I am hoping to have the following options that are based on fields in the database:
a) having checkboxes for
i) race (strDefendant_race) using checkboxes so that the person can select the races that he would like to consider in the results, so that the charts only show results for the race that has been selected.
ii) gender (strDefendant_gender) using checkboxes so that the person can select the genders that he would like to consider,
iii) age (strDefendant_DOB) using sliders so that th eperson can set a minimum and a maximum for the age that he would like to consider.
iv) a textbox where the user can search for a substring within the results and only show the results that contain the substring.
b) once the user selects the filters that he would like to use, the chart should update showing either the clustered chart or only the filtered chart (depending on his selection in step v).
2) I am hoping that you can make the bars in the chart clickable so that a use can see the portion of the data that contains that bar. For example, if the user selects Denver County Court then Careless Driving, then clicks on "Comm Serv Ordered", I would like to show all of the records in a table (like the one below) that include "Comm Serv Ordered" as a condition in a lightbox.
<table><tr><td>strHearing_court Date: dtHearing_dateofhearing Status:
strHearing_status</td></tr></table> //with a new row for each hearing
<table><tr><td>strCrime_name Statute: strCrime_statuteno Class: strCrime_class</td></tr></table>
//with a new row for each hearing
<td>dtBooking_datebooked, dtBooking_releasedate, difference between dtBooking_releasedate and dtbooking_datebooked</td>
</tr> //with a new row for each case
3) I am hoping to show all of the graphs on a single page instead of having the user select the chart that he wants to view.
4) I am hoping to include the data table below the charts (in the same format as the table above).
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – PHP Data Scraping