Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for an Operations Manager for one of our small business units. This Operations Manager will be looking after basic day to day operations of a small company and will be the right hand man/woman of the CEO.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Basic accounting (including personal financials of the CEO)
- Customer Service (responding to customers, delegating an issue to support)
- Billing (billing customers, following up with customers on outstanding accounts etc)
- Project management (getting new things deployed, basic project management tasks)
- Other operational duties such as reporting, etc
This is a part time job which can evolve into a full time one if you're dedicated enough and show potential for advancement.
We don't have any preference on nationality, but we need someone close to our timezone (GMT +5 / UTC +5).
To qualify we want to see the following skill set/other requirements:
- Full time availability on Skype
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with online businesses and virtual business models
- Expertise in MS Office
- Familiarity or expertise with technologies such as email, help desks, CRM portals etc
- Highly organized in approach
- Willingness to take initiative/self-starter/self-motiva
If you feel you're the right guy or gal for the job, tell us in a nicely written cover letter as to why you feel you're a fit for this position. Please note, generic and recycled cover letters will be discarded without a second thought, so please don't waste your time and ours :-)
Looking forward to hiring a rock star.
Skills: billing, management, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – IOS developer for a social application