CAD Floor Plan & Photorealistic 3D Render
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We're looking for an Architect / Interior Designer with deep expertise in creating CAD floor plans & photorealistic 3D renders. The floor plan will be for a 2000 Sq Ft (186 SqM) retail store concept that we have designed using Illustrator. The floor plan and all elements of the retail store have already been designed, we will provide you with the PDF of all the details once the project commences.
The job will entail:
1. Draft a CAD floorplan for a 2000Sq ft retail store.
2. Design a photorealistic 3D render of the retail store concept. The 3D render must be extremely accurate and photorealistic.
3. Highlight any problems or recommendations to improve our design concept.
We are looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Strong architectural, interior design or CAD background
2. Demonstrated ability to create high end, photorealistic 3D renders of residential, commercial or retail spaces
3. Good communication skills in English
4. Strong AutoCAD, Autodesk 3ds Max or Maya experience
5. Experience working with high end residential, commercial or retail projects.
6. Be willing to sign a confidential agreement & release all intellectual property rights to us (for this individual project only).
Skills: english, autodesk-autocad