Administrative Sales Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Seeking self-motivated, detailed-oriented person for a home based Sales Assistant position. This role will provide administrative support for my life insurance business. Duties include scheduling and arranging appointments, work with underwriters and medical offices. Must be able to be by a computer throughout the day, as issues will often arise that need immediate attention.
Candidate must be able to meet via virtual meetings three times a week and be skilled using Microsoft office products to create deliverables such as memos, letters, spreadsheets, etc. Equipment needed include a phone with unlimited long distance, computer with Internet access, scanner, printer and fax. This position will require applicant to be available up to 40 hours a week so you must be willing to make this position your top priority, not a side job!
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF
- Experience in preparing emails and working under deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; focus on accuracy and consistency (this cannot be stressed enough)
- Experience in upholding and supporting confidentiality including client information and internal business operations/partners
- Ability to be flexible in setting priorities and responding to daily workloads
- Able to work independently with minimal detailed supervision
This position requires perfection and extreme attention to detail. There are lots of cases to manage and lots of moving parts associated with each case, and any slight mistake has serious consequences in potential lost business.
You must be located in the US!
Skills: sales, basic, make
Skills: microsoft-office, pdf