10 Easy Family law Blog Posts
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
24 Hour turn around time:
I need a writer to complete 5 articles to go on family law blogs. I am giving a lot of freedom with the posts. Each should be between 250-400 words. People should want to read these. I personally write blog posts as well and know that whipping these up shouldn't take much time.
They need to be professional, yet easy to read. NOT inverted pyramid style. It needs to start with the MOST relevant information on the following topics:
1. Is legal separation right for me?
2. How is child support calculated?
3. What is In Loco Parentiis?
4. How do I get an annulment?
5. What rights do I have as a grandparent?
6. How is property divided in a divorce?
7. How do I file for child support?
8. What is supervised visitation like?
9. Who is a Guardian ad litem?
10. How is custody determined?
Use at least one keyword 3x in each post
Keywords: family law attorney, family law, divorce attorney, divorce lawyer,