Webshop development - onepiece.com
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a programmer that can work in team with 2 other Norwegian programmers. The mission is onepiece.com webshop and site. The site is build based on Kohana framework. Please take a look and see if this languages and this website is something you can work with?
The type of work we need done is like:
- Adding new payment module
- Changing fonts and some graphics on the page
- Add new domains, change languages for some countries
- Add a new Tradedouble module to the site
- Create new reports for sales in all countries.
- Make new discount code system.
- Make the site more SEO friendly
There will be new task to do every month, and we are only looking for a long term commitment. In the beginning, we will start with some more spesific tasks and see how it goes.
We are looking for a programmer for the following specifications:
Experience with web shop programming and consumer online shopping.
Need good experience with most of this software/ languages:
• HTML 4/5
• PHP 5.3.5 (php.net)
Need some experience with some of this software/ languages:
• PostgreSQL 9.0.3 (postgresql.org)
• NginX 0.8.53 (nginx.org)
• memcached 1.4.5
• ImageMagick 18.104.22.168 (imagemagick.org)
• Ruby 1.9.2
• p7zip 9.13
• JRE/OpenJDK 6
• SASS 3.0.25 (sass-lang.com)
• Application: Kohana 3.2 (kohanaframework.org)Hours of work: 20 hours / week Project Duration: Ongoing
Please send samples of your work and send why you want to have/do this job?