We are looking for a web developer that has proven and demonstrated experience with:
• Yii framework (PHP)
• Test driven development (unit and functional)
• User interface design
• MySQL database design
• Source versioning control (e.g. SVN)
• Software project management tools (e.g. Redmine)
About the project:
Project is to develop a paper submission system for a international conference.
Current State of the Project
1. Database is setup
2. Yii Framework is setup
3. User Management / Access Control Implemented
We require you to work on the following:
1. Update the YII Framework to the latest version (1.1.13), the one we have is older.
2. Develop 7 forms (including AJAX forms) and some minor popups/forms within each of the 7 forms. Requirements are documented using design mock ups/wireframe (Designs attached).
1. Applicants must be available for interviews and discussions during the project via video conferencing (Skype) and be fluent in either English/Persian/Hindi.
2. Selected applicants will go through an interview process.
3. If you are interested, please send examples of your completed Yii projects, details of your previous clients if available along with a 1 page resume, when applying.
We would like this project to be completed within a maximum of 3 weeks from project commencement date, so only apply if you are available to work fulltime on this job, as this job is time critical.
Skills: test, design, management, video, english