Ebay Marketplace Specialist
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for an e-bay expert to create a professional e-bay store. We need the following functionality implemented:
1. Locating, Naming, Editing product descriptions, Uploading pictures
2. Creating listings, Re-listings, Inventory controls.
3. Expert level knowledge of bulk product listings and inventory through eBay File Exchange CSV file is a must. Note: Please do not apply if you have no experience in uploading eBay products in bulk.
4. Experience in Building E-Bay Stores from Scratch
5. Some Photo Editing / Photoshop / HTML
6. Build the E-bay stores search engine/ e-bay friendly
7. Build the E-bay stores user friendly
8. You should have experience of creating eBay feeds in turbo lister or file exchange as these are the main tools we use all the time.
9. You will also need to enrich the data with specific keywords
10. You will be required to provide an update at least every 24 hours and also be able to respond to any questions/ queries within 2 hours.
If interested, this job can continue into management of the stores, shipping, customer communication, organization and more.
We’re looking for a long-term contractor to develop and maintain these sites. The ideal developer has:
1. Successfully built e-bay stores
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Is familiar with e-commerce websites and their development
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your Ebay experience, including examples of past work
2. Your familiarity with photo-shop and graphics
3. The way you would think about working on this project
About the company
Our company is a Canadian-based company that is involved in several different industries.
Skills: ebay, management, graphics