Social media Consultants
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for social media and online marketing consultants to join our team. We offer admin support to Charities in the UK and are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
1. Excellent social media experience. We need experienced consultants with the following skills: Social media strategy and implementation (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Pinterest, Google +, YouTube), Able to set up an manage campaigns through social media dashboard (e.g. Buffer app, Hootsuite, GetPostRocket) Email marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Constant contact), Able to blog and write content for clients as required
2. VERY proficient in English and able to speak fluently with clients if necessary. This is VERY important as our clients may need to speak with you on occasion. We will speak to you over Skype as part of the interview process
3. Excellent written English with excellent scores in your English tests.
4. Experience working with charities or non-profit organisations and committed to helping Charities to be successful. Experience of running successful social media campaigns
5. Available during UK office hours (9am -6pm BST), Monday to Friday to work with clients.
6. Intelligent, organised, enthusiastic and willing to work for a young, dynamic start up that is experiencing a fast rate of growth. Good attention to detail and able to produce high quality work. Able to use initiative and work independently.
If you think this could be you, we would LOVE to hear from you. Please get in touch with us with:
- Some examples of the work that you have done
- A cover letter that explains your areas of expertise and experience working with charities. Please start with the words "I would be great for this VA post because..." and add the relevant detail the relevant experience that you have. Any applications that do not include this will be discounted
We have a number of posts available. We look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: marketing, facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, youtube, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Business development assistant