Convert Java Code for W3C Compliance
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1. The project is for the translation of an existing Java based web site into a web site which is W3C compliant.
2. The revised web site must utilize HTML5 and CSS coding.
3. The revised web site must appear exactly as the existing web site appears at present in Mozilla Firefox (At present, IE does not display all visual elements appropriately).
3. The revised web site must be created and saved in a new folder entitled "update."
4. I will review the final work of the revised web site before authorizing its to the root directory.
5. This is an urgent project requiring completion within 48 hours.