Graphic Designer Needed for Digital Marketing Agency
Note: This is a part-time, and possible soon to be full time if desired Graphic Design position.
A graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
You'll be working on a variety of projects, which will include splash pages, social media graphics like facebook backgrounds and youtube headers, promotional collateral, presentations, mobile website designs and more!
Ideally you'll have extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (CS4 or higher).
Typical work activities:
A graphic designer's job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical activities include:
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork
- working on mobile website designs
You'll be working as part of a team of project managers, social media specialists and inbound marketers.
For consideration we must be able to see your portfolio of designs.
Skills: design, marketing, facebook, graphics, youtube, interpreting, research