Responsive Front-end Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
AdventureLink http://www.adventurelink.com is developing the leading system for booking adventure travel globally. We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer that has a background in front-end GUI and back-end service components. If you are a hard working, passionate developer looking for a great long-term career opportunity then we would like to talk to you!
Job Requirements: We are looking for someone who is experienced with ASP.NET MVC, JavasScript, and HTML. Knowledge of MySQL, Solr, and MemCached preferred. You will be responsible for building various parts of our consumer website and backend services.
• 5+ years of software/web development experience
• C# with .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 (mandatory)
• Knowledge of MySQL
• XML / Web Services (.NET 3.0/3.5)
• You are just as comfortable with front-end as back-end development.
• MySQL 5.1+
• Memcached / Apache Solr
• Git for version control
• Amazon EC2 cloud management
• Multi threaded application development
• SEO optimization
• Data analytics, reporting systems
Skills: mvc, .net, design, apache, amazon