ROMANCE/LIGHT EROTICA GENRE SHORT STORY / FICTION Writers Needed - Get Published as a Short Story Fiction Author & Grow your Exposure Tremendously & Build You Resume By Becoming an Author! USA, CANADA, UK, NZ, AUS Writers Only! (adult)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
*** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW IN YOUR REPLY/APPLICATION AND ATTACH A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK ***
1. WHAT IS THE PLOT OF YOUR STORY?
- All content must be 100% original and will be checked for plagiarism. If we find that you copied the content from another source, you will not get paid and be prosecuted.
- Your plot must fit a short story - keep it just one plot (not multiple plots), simple yet engaging.
- Keep the character count small.
- Keep a simple setting and let the plot run over a short period of time.
- The psychology of the characters, the feelings and inner thoughts of the main character are important and should emotionally touch the reader.
2. WHAT IS THE TITLE OF YOUR STORY?
- Create a catchy title and short tantalizing description for the story.
- Pick a short title that summarises the story in a unique way, without starting with "The".
- Check on amazon.com so that your title is NOT taken by other writers.
3. WHAT IS YOUR EXPERTISE as a short story, fiction writer? (Beginners are welcome, so just tell us your background/passion/expertise as a writer)
- We only take USA, UK, NZ, Aussie or Canada writers, OR applicants with ODESK English test scores over 90%.
- This post is for adult material, but if this is not your genre, feel free to apply and let us know what you like to write about. We are accommodating and publish under different labels for different genres.
*** WHAT YOU GET ***
OUR RATE (negotiable):
- 5,000 - 7500 words (approx 20-30 pages) = $2 per 500 words(short story rate) PLUS you get credited as author for the short story ebook (your name or your pen name, you choose!).
- (Most writing jobs don't offer AUTHOR STATUS!) - Great opportunity to make a name for yourself as a PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
NOTE: We also need extras:
- 100+ word biography (in 3rd person) + your picture + you social profile(s) links (FB, Twitter, G+, etc) which will be included in your bio for some MEGA EXPOSURE!
- 300+ word tantalizing description for the story.
- 500+ word article about book (used to promote your title)
These 3 extras above are not counted as part of the overall word count!
*** EXTRAORDINARY EXPOSURE ***
- YOU WILL BECOME AN AUTHOR to build your credibility as a freelance writer.
- Your resume will STAND OUT as you will be a published author (as opposed to other freelancers just writing articles). Thus, writing for us will most likely impress future employers and help you get MORE jobs at HIGHER rates compare to other freelance writers.
- When you write for us, YOUR BOOK, YOUR NAME, YOUR AUTHORITY WILL KEEP ON GROWING BECAUSE WE PROMOTE THESE BOOKS AND THEIR AUTHORS ON THE MAJOR BOOK RETAILERS WORLDWIDE!!!
- This is a one time payment project but you do get lifetime benefits of being labeled an author, being published, building your authority, and getting more exposure.
Legalities. By applying to this job, you acknowledge that you understand that we will own the copyright and all rights to the material. We reserve the right to use it in any form. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, including but not limited to, ebook, book, audio, and video, anywhere, including websites, ebook stores, bookstores, and all other platforms, worldwide. Once the payment is processed, the material will fully belong to us.
We have the sole ownership and copyrights for the Work, including editing, sale, and distribution rights. We have the right to add or not add additional contributors to the Work if we hired other contributors to add more content to the Work such as artists, designers, editors, authors, and any other contributing members.
Literary or artistic works having an erotic theme; especially, books treating of sexual love in a sensuous or voluptuous manner. The word erotica typically applies to works in which the sexual element is regarded as part of the larger aesthetic aspect. It is usually distinguished from pornography, which can also have literary merit but which is usually understood to have sexual arousal as its main purpose.
Skills: english, test, grammar, twitter, benefits, video